Inspiration

>> Thursday, February 15, 2007

I don't know about you, but I could sure use some. What a crappy, stressful day. Thought I'd try fighting off my Eeyore syndrome with some inpirational quotes.


"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."
~ Calvin Coolidge

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no help at all."
~ Dale Carnegie

"You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it. "
~ Margaret Thatcher

3 comments:

Elisabeth Naughton 10:21 PM  

Wow, those are great, J. Especially the first one.

Linda Winfree 2:41 PM  

Joan, I hope things get better! Love the quotes!

Elisa 11:37 AM  

{{{Joan}}} I hope your day got better. Excellent quotes.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP