Overload or laziness or ...

>> Monday, March 12, 2007

Elisabeth posted over at RWKF on overload.

Timely. I'm suffering my own overload. Although, not in writing like she is -- just life. Add to that the gorgeous weather we've got around here, and I'm coming down with the melt-into-a-chair-and-do-nothing syndrome.

(Of course, it could be the spring fever thing -- more light and longer days are kicking my brain chemicals out of whack.)

I'm also suffering from a little cabin fever. Seems that so many families I know have been traveling lately--two went to Hawaii, one is now in Fiji, another going on a Carribean cruise over spring break. Even my husband got to hang in San Diego for a few days searching out hotels for his next convention and now he's in Washington D.C. I want to go somewhere, too! Waaa!

But those of you who know me, know the lethargy won't last long. I'm too much type A. Can't sit still or I go a little nutso.

Can you sit still? I mean, without feeling guilty? Have you been traveling? Planning a trip? Tell me so I can live vicariously...or just dwell in a jealous limbo.

5 comments:

Elisabeth Naughton 1:00 PM  

ROFL, J. Great minds and all that. Or, probably more accurate - eerily connected minds.

No trips right now, but I'm about to book our trip to Hawaii this afternoon - if DH ever calls me back. We're not traveling until the end of April though. :)

Spy Scribbler 1:56 PM  

I've had that syndrome for about two weeks now! Usually I have to hit rock-bottom nutso before I go for another few months of craziness.

I'm so jealous of your gorgeous weather!

Joan Swan 3:24 PM  

E--Hawaii in April sounds absolutely glorious. If I'd lost that other twenty pounds I'd ask if I could stow away in your suitcase.

Spy--the weather is nice. It will do a lot more raining, probably another freeze or two before the steady spring weather hits and stays, but it's a nice little hint of what's to come.

Elisabeth Naughton 8:07 PM  

I just booked our tickets today, J. Airfaire is insanely cheap for some reason - $299 RT from PDX. I couldn't believe it.

Elisa 1:42 AM  

E--I'm so jealous. :)

I've definitely had spring fever. Yesterday was in the 70s, and I didn't want to do anything but sit outside and enjoy it. I had to settle for opening the window in my office instead. lol

I don't sit still very well. Even when I'm watching TV, I have to get up and move around during the commercials.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP