Thinking Blogger Awards

>> Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I have been bestowed a great compliment! Spyscribbler has tagged me for the Thinking Blogger Award. The fact that she has found my blog thought provoking is a high compliment, IMHUO. (Thank you, Spy!)

In accordance to the guidelines, I have listed five other blogs that make wheels of my mind turn:

In all fairness, there are quite a few blogs out there that offer humorous or fresh perspectives on writing and life and the writing life, but these were the first that came to mind.

What are some of your favorite blogs?

6 comments:

Spy Scribbler 6:51 PM  

Oh cool! I love finding new blogs, and I didn't know Dead Guy in the Living Room. I'm glad to have found it.

I love all the others. Good picks!

Edie Ramer 6:18 PM  

Wow, Joan! I feel so honored! Especially since I only blog about once a week at my personal site, and the last couple were short. I'm writing steadily on my book, and that needs to take precedence.

I just saw the Daphne list. Congratulations on your final! That's one of the most prestigious contests. It would be great if a sale came out of this. :)

Anonymous,  3:01 PM  

Congratulations on finaling in the Daphne, Joan! Woohoo!

I've been really impressed with the level of blogs on Romancing the Blog recently. The topics just seem to suck me in.

Joan Swan 2:11 PM  

Edie - You may only post once a week, but your posts are thought-provoking and interesting, not ever frivilous (sp?).

Joan Swan 2:12 PM  

Hi Michelle,

Thanks! It's always nice to final.

Laurie Wood 8:25 PM  

Wow! Congrats on that final in the Daphne! Let's hope that next year you're in the RITA's and Pubbed Daphne! :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP