Submission Watch

>> Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I think everyone is clearing off their desks before the holiday...cause I'm wracking up the rejections. And it's ever so much easier to use that as an excuse. Although, I have to say, the rejections this time around are a whole lot more positive than they were two years ago when I was doing this.


But, a rejection is a rejection. And, when I'm down in one area, I pick up in another to offset the negative atmosphere.

So...my latest endeavor (along with polishing my entries for the GH, continuing in Karin Tabke's first line contest, attending plotting workshops and moving forward with my new WIP) has been corraling fantastic instructors for online classes through my new RWA Chapter-Wine Country Romance Writers. We've really got a killer line up for 2008 and into 2009. Hope you'll be able to join us for a few.

And if there is something specific you'd like to take a class on, but can't find it anywhere, let me know. I'm always open to new ideas.

Have a safe holiday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP