Decisions, decisions...

>> Sunday, October 11, 2009

So many decisions, so little time. Literally.

I was planning on finishing the first draft of the second book in a trilogy/potential series so I could enter both into the GH this November. My brilliant CP (no I'm not being facetious) suggested adding a paranormal element to my series, as that might make it just different enough to catch an agents eye.

I like the idea. And with her help, I developed a nice para element that could encompass the entire series as well as add another suspense element and sub plot.

Fantastic, right?

Yeah, if I had all the time in the world to write and there were no looming contest deadlines.

**Sigh** What's a girl to do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP