Tid-bits

>> Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Still in procrastination mode. Anything to keep from getting deep into my writing.

But I did blog: Writing Gadgets: Part I, in case you're interested in something trivial and light.

To distract myself from the more mundane and tedious elements of my day wearing away at my patience level, I'm playing with my writing gadgets.

I just installed my flypen software--the same software I've had for about two years but never used--and walked through the tutorial. I actually think it will be quite beneficial for me. Portable and clandestine to bring to and use at work. That's the hope, anyway.

Although, I've noticed that my stories flow best from my brain to my fingertips pressed against keys. The next best would be the written word with pad and pen, although I typically use that method for notes or brainstorming. The worst has consistently been words to speech. My brain doesn't quite work that way. But I suppose anything can be learned.

Now, I just have to wait until my fly paper (the notepads that you utilize with the specialized pen) comes in from Amazon. Then I'll write away and upload my handwritten text to Word. And wha-la...my wordcount grows.

That's the plan. I'll let you know if it works. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP