New Graph

>> Thursday, April 01, 2010


I've been looking for something relatively easy and dynamic to use for keeping track of my word count. Yes, I have my revision and fresh word counts on the right bar, but I wanted something to account more for my daily progress. As you can see, I've arranged my goal word counts to coincide with days I'm working at the day job and days I'm not.

Since I'm rather particular about what things look like/how they are designed yet not a computer programming guru fluent in three languages, I have reverted to searching the web and various software programs.

So far, this is the closest I've found to what I want. It's only drawbacksat the moment: 1) It's not dynamic, maening I have to change, save and upload every time, and 2) I can't choose it's size, which for use on my blog is a bit large. Otherwise, I really like it. One way around that, is to upload it to blogger as "small" or "medium". Here, I've uploaded it as "medium".

Best yet, it's free, flexible, cusomizable. If you want a graph of your own, check it out here:

http://nces.ed.gov/nceskids/createagraph/default.aspx It's even got a tutorial and sample graphs you can simply alter to fit your needs. Rather awesome IMHO

1 comments:

Micole Black 8:36 PM  

Cool. I like it. May have to check that out Joan. Thanks!!!

hugs

Micole

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP