New Releases July 5, 2011

>> Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Releases have become a bit overwhelming for me to post individually on Twitter, though I do love doing it because I believe each author deserves huge acknowledgement for the major amount of work and creativity and imagination that goes into each and every book.  And even here, I won't be posting all the new releases I can find -- there are just so many.  So this won't be an exhaustive list, more of a selective list of the popular, interesting and beautiful -- in my opinion, of course.  And for those authors who are friends or who are my favorite reads, I'll still whoop them up on Twitter of course.

For now, I'm going to post new releases here on my blog on Tuesdays.  And we'll play it by ear.  Enjoy!





Darynda Jones is my Ruby sister (2009 GH Finalist group).
FIRST GRAVE ON THE RIGHT is an entertaining, laugh-all-the-way-through read and this is the first time it's out in paperback. 




Lauren Dane is a fabulously talented and HOT writer!  Lucky for you all, she's also incredibly prolific!  This is her latest REVELATION. www.laurndane.com @laurndane





 I picked up the first book in this series on a fluke -- GRAVE WITCH, and LOVED it. This is the third book of the series.  Can't wait to read book two so I can move on to this one.





I am a Tess Gerritsen fan.  Not everything she writes, but in general, so this would be one I'd take a serious look at.


More releases:

  
  







  







   

4 comments:

Sheree 7:08 PM  

Ooh! Pretty!

Linda McDonald 8:57 PM  

How cool! Thanks for the new release postings. Looks like a lot of fun reads here. And yes, really, how could you pass up a book titled "Grave Witch." Love that title, with "Grave Dance" sounded pretty cool too.

AK.Sms 12:24 AM  

Wow.. thank for posting the new releases...

Love 12:26 AM  

Can I get a review of spirit of seduction? I am willing to read its review.
Regards
Love

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP