Thursday Thirteen

>> Thursday, March 29, 2007


Thirteen Things I'm Looking Forward to in April

1. No more Girl Scout cookies!!!
2. My husband returning to a semi-normal schedule.
3. Our tax return.
4. Getting my new retainer (straight teeth just months away).
5. Hosting my scrapbook get-together first Tuesday of every month.
6. My get-a-way at Pebble Beach (fringe benefit for the union VP's wife).
7. My massage at Pebble Beach.
8. My facial at Pebble Beach.
9. My "nephew's" Bar mitzvah.
10. My scrapping weekend away in the Santa Cruz mountains.
11. Several days alone with DH over spring break while kids are visiting grandparents.
12. The warm weather & sunshine.
13. All the spring flowers and budding trees.

What are you looking forward to next month?

Other Thursday Thirteen Participants:
1. Leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

1 comments:

Elisa 11:11 AM  

Great list, Joan. :) I missed Thursday Thirteen this week, but I'm looking forward to warm weather and being able to open the window in my office.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP