- click on the "Get your free widget"
- choose "feed widget" from the top drop down list
- select your widget style
- select where you will place your button
- enter the URL of the blog where you're placing the button (i.e. http://joanswan.blogspot.com/)
- choose your blog platform
- select "no stats" if you want no strings (or you can get stats by creating an acct. with Addthis)
- click "get your free button"
A new window will display the HTML code for you to add to your blog template to incorporate your new feed button.
Wha-la. You've got a feed. (BTW, Edie -- your blog needs one!)
How'd I do? How many of you use feeders already? How many of you have them linked to your blog?
And a thanks to Spy for getting me with the program.