Out of the Loop

>> Saturday, June 16, 2007

It's amazing how fast it can happen.


I've been traveling this week--no where exciting. Up to my parents for a metalsmithing class and then to our cabin to clean and organize and refurbish in order to put it on the market. But I've had little time on the net and it's amazing how disconnected I start to feel after just a few days.

I got my crits back for the revisions of Safe from my CPs Elisabeth and Linda (thanks bunches girls) and will be making those changes tomorrow and sending to my agent on Monday to see what she thinks. Which will ultimately determine whether or not this manuscript gets out to publishers before or after Dead August.

How long can you go without internet access before you feel disconnected?

2 comments:

Elisabeth Naughton 1:34 PM  

Three days. That's all it takes for me to feel out of the loop.

Glad you're back. I missed ya. ;)

Elisa 3:00 AM  

A few days. I was away from the computer for most of last week, too, and it felt odd to get back online on Sunday.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP