Better Late Than Never...

>> Friday, September 04, 2009

...or so they say.

Look at that -- a little over a year since I last posted. Where does the time go?

What in the hell have I been doing? Thanks for asking.

Working. Writing. And everything else that falls in between--eating, sleeping, cleaning, parenting...you know the drill.

Most recently, I've been working on revamping the website with updated graphics and fresh content. (Purely a procrastination technique.)

I'm submitting my most recently completed and revised manuscript, FACING THE FIRE, to agents at the moment and really should have a decent, current site up and running in case someone decides to look at it. (Hahahahahah... eh-hem...)

As I was saying... Yeah, the site, and I'm also going to work on a little consistency keeping my blog dialogue going--more for myself than anyone, because I doubt more than two other people read this.

For those two of you -- I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP