Excited About A New Discovery

>> Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I just found out (from a post on Magical Musings), that Margie Lawson offers an in-person course that goes beyond the courses she offers online.

I'm a big, big ML fan. I've taken both her Empowering Character Emotions course and her EDITs System course, and I believe they each lifted my writing up a full level.

I used to be an online course addict. Would take 2-3 online courses every month. They are fantastic -- inexpensive, access to quality instructors, comraderie of fellow writers, structure, etc. etc. But Margie's were, far and away, the most powerful and most positive.

I've put in my bid for her September Immersion Master Class, given at her home in the Colorado Mountains. http://www.margielawson.com/index.php/immersion-master-class

Anyone want to join me?????

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP