Figuring Out the Next Step & Daily Word Count Progress

>> Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm at the end of the section that I had worked out in my mind. Now, I have to venture forward. Need a break to figure out whose POV the next part of the story will be in, whether I need a scene break here or if I should continue on in my current character's POV.

I'm in second third of ch 15 at about 67k words, so we're at the final turning point and headed toward a rescue scene which also becomes the black moment/crisis. Somewhere before that, I've got to work on their internal issues and get them into bed together.


Hmmm, good thing I've got my three and a half hour drive to work tomorrow, cause I'm going to need that time to figure it all out.

I see the mist forming now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP