Thursday Thirteen

>> Thursday, February 22, 2007



Thirteen Things I'd Do More Often if I Had the Money
...in the order I'd like to do them most.
(**things that take more time than money, but time I dont' have because I have to work)


1. Travel
2. Pampering (massage, facial, pedicure, etc.)
3. Charity work**
4. Entertain
5. Eat at nice restarants
6. Remodel
7. Landscape
8. Volunteer**
9. Craft (Knit, scrapbook, bead, etc.)
10. Excercise**
11. Write/Read**
12. Shop
13. Relax**

Other Thursday Thirteen Participants:

1. Spyscribbler

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things.

5 comments:

Spy Scribbler 8:13 PM  

I agree! I think I want to do all that, plus build a personal library (with writing desk, of course) with two stories of book shelves.

And then I'd buy the books. And no, these books would not be shared. If I had the money, I'd buy extra books to donate to the public library.

If only. 177 million lottery tomorrow ... :-)

Happy TT!

Spy Scribbler 8:15 PM  

PS: Your website is awesome! Did you design it?

Joan Swan 9:14 PM  

Spy,

I've got to start playing the lotto. I've said that a lot lately, but I really have to DO it!

Thank you! Yes, I designed it. :-) Only one of my many careers. My motto: Jack of all trades, master of none.

Elisabeth Naughton 5:24 PM  

Great list, J. I totally spaced the Thursday 13 this week!

Joan Swan 6:48 PM  

Evidently, this was the last one. I don't know what that means or why it might not continue. I'm waiting to see what happens next week.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP